Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ready for Halloween ?


Hello again guys :D
Are you ready for halloween???
 do you know where to go or what to wear ???

ummm for me I don't know where to go :@
but I want to feel sexy this time !!!
I do not want just bloody outfit like very year 

so look up at the picture and tell me what do think !
I'll show you many outfits and dresses and I want your opinion on what should I wear
and ofc I'll give you ideas because everything I'll post will be just awesome 

what about this short dress ?!
it's from Keresma store
called :
Keresma - Bow dress - Halloween polka dots

and I wanted to match my hair to it 
so orange !!!
but if you like the hair ofc you can buy your favorite tone
it's from Ploom 
.ploom. The Boobies Show Birthday Event

for that I didn't want to wear orange shoes * EWW * won't be good
so black it is 
go to SILLY SPOILED WHORE store 
-SSW- Ivory Bow Black Heels

ahhh in this picture I do not wear my regular skin
I liked this one so I wanted to show u 
it's brand new from Envious
called :
:.Envious.: Nanami Skin Single

and for perfect shape try 
*ANNA SHAPES* - Leona *DC 64nd*

No comments: