Thursday, May 7, 2015

Refreshing the Blog


Hello everyone , this's my first time to write a post but I wanted to keep you updated 
first of all I am Sandy's sister , and the reason why she didn't update her blog for long time that she's at the hospital 
however she's getting better now and you sure will see her writing you again very soon I hope
just keep praying for her!

I will try to copy her style to give you the Credit of the style
so please forgive any mistake 

The hair 
From : TRUTH HAIR
Name : TRUTH HAIR Malea

Outfit ( contains dress , boot , necklace , gun )
From : Melak Fashion 
Name : ::MF:: Sexy Gangsta - Full outfit
LM at Gangsta Fair sim 1

Hope I did well 
and please keep praying for sandy to be back soon
Thank you

1 comment:

Kstylick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.