Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Saying hello


Hello everyone 
Hope you're doing great

I am here today to say hello 
and sorry same time

I know I couldn't update u much this week
or couldn't update you at all lol
sorry :/
it's My mid terms exams week in rl
I am so busy
but I promise to update u more next week xoxo

let e show you quick pictures of today product





This's one of the most realistic and amazing building product I've ever seen in sl
available in 3 colors
can fit any theme sim land
grass , sand or street
so perfect <3

Information 

From : .:M.LAW:. Designs 
Name : .:M.LAW:. Allerton Caravan 

Fashion 

Hair 
From : Catwa
Name : This hair is mix between
CATWA HAIR Flora ( skull and bangs used )
and
CATWA HAIR Jolie ( Ponytail used )

Full outfit ( heel included )
From : Melak Fashion
Name : ::MF:: Sweet n Sexy w: Heel and accessories

No comments: