Sunday, March 8, 2015

This is my choice .. I am a Biker


Hello guys ^_^

Hope you're doing great !!
I want to remind you That The biker's choice Fair will be opened in less than 2 days !!!
get ready for amazing and sexy styles
I'll be showing u some of them in my blog
and this is the First topic


1st , The items from the Fair 

Skin 
From : ! ND/MD MEGA mall
Name : ND/MD Fay skins 

Hair 
From : CATWA
Name : CATWA HAIR Jolie

Dress 
From : K E L I N I Mainstore
Name : . K E L I N I . Sensuality Leather Dress *Black*

Boot 
From : MUNDOS DESIGNS
Name : [Mundos] Kachina Heels_TMP,Belleza,SLink,Maitreya

The Biker's Choice Fair LM :  TP

2nd , The Items Out of the Fair 

Mole
From : DeeTaleZ
Name : DeeTaleZ Mesh beauty mole

Nails 
From : MAAI
Name : MAAI Slink Omega Maitreya HUD - hands & feet 

Bike :
From : Turlaccor Custombike Store
Name : Turlaccor Custombike Sozuk

Enjoy it xoxo


No comments: