Saturday, June 18, 2016

Back and strong


Hellllloooooo People <3 <3 <3 
I missed you so much  and I missed blogging :/
however my real life was a mess ! seriously 
but as I promised 
I am back
and strong !
I am going to show you all the beautiful releases 
in fashion and decoration !
Today look is one of my favorites
as it's simple and sexy ! 
simple + sexy is my favorite equation ^_^ 

and I am going to tell you everything in details 


Head 
From : Catwa 
Name :CATWA HEAD Jessica
I will going to make exclusive post soon about catwa heads and why u must get one from there 
stay toned !

Hair 
Picture of the hair hud 

From : Rezology
Name : rezology Sky 194 (mesh hair)

Dress 
It has many colors and faprics 
From :  Delirium Style
Name : :: D-Style - Tube Dress Sporty :: Blue Stars

Heel 
Close picture of it 
Picture of the hud
From : ArisAris-B&W
Name :  Gara34~Ritzy Stilettos

The green house theme  
It has many animation on the chair 
u can chill , read , stay calm and much more 
From : Aphrodite Shop
Name : Aphrodite Shop: "Botanical Corner"

If you like my post please follow the blog to get our updates 
Happy shopping <3
Luv ya 







No comments: