Monday, June 6, 2011

^;^CaTwA^;^ Under scope ....

^;^CaTwA^;^ Under scope  
I bet everybody can see that Catwa's my best Hair store
for me I know it's just about time and she will be the second life hair God

well What I wanted to tell you that ,...I have known from assure sources 
that CaTwA gonna Invade the hair fair 2011
you should W A I T  to see the newest styles
in the fair .. our sources assured us that 
u will find amazing styles like updo , ponytail and even unisex style
infact I can't give any other info but all I can say CaTwa will rock the fair this year
and to visit Catwa store in world
or buy it's creation from Market place 
 
 and really ( dream about her new styles in the fair )

2 comments:

Catwa said...

thank you very much for the sweet post... i really hope everybody enjoy the new coming styles... and i wish we can make a good donations for Wigs for kids this year.. :)

Unknown said...

you're very welcome and you've such an awesome store
I am pretty sure people will LOVE your new style as your ones now