Friday, September 27, 2013

Exploring


 Do you love exploring like me ?!

if u do u can visit LONDON CITY in sl
you can go shopping there or even wonder around knowing new people

Do not forget to be sexy and eye catching person when u do that
for perfect look 
you can visit AL VULO skin store and try [Amina] skin
pick your skin tone for me I tried  [ Classy Latte] this time 

ah and do you want perfect shape for it ?
go for 
Suicidal*Euphoria* Shape Jacky

ahhhhhhh never forget about your hair
for this look catwa made a perfect match
now try
^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Julia Hair 
get your fav color

I guess at this poit you are wondering about the outfit
as u see in the picture
sexy top 
ahh and btw it's open from back ... BEAUTIFUL I say
no more talk
it's :
[LDP] Bandana Top Sand (Mesh) With Tango appliers

and for me I LOVVVVE long skirts
and in the picture u can see
NS::  Indian skirt (mesh)
FYI : NS STORE is amazing !!!!!

also the shoes is from Latreia
called : Lilayna Tan
lately Latreia makes wonderful designs you must see ;)

and to add pretty touch try 
Baubles! by Phe Artifice for Soho Box
the box contains 
bangles and ring

try this look and you will thank me for choosing this ;)
very eye catchy
very very sexy


Enjoy your shopping and exploring

No comments: