Monday, January 26, 2015

Tonight

The pose of this picture Not in sl ANYMORE

Hey ^_^
Hope you're all doing well today 

Who loves Enrique Iglasias??
well I do!! LOL
so while you're reading this listen to this song ^_^
It got me in the mood :D
It called ( Tonight )

Okay , in this post I wanna show u my new bed room


This is mostly everything
well there's hidden chair doesn't appear in the Picture LOL

I'll show u each part with details

first the bed


It takes the modern way

when you click the bed you will Get the main Menu 


as You know I do not shoot adult animation 
but I'll show you each menu 







I really love that there're many animation there
it can fit everyone 

then the other part



I love this closet too much!!!
it is so like my real closet LOL
except I have more clothes in rl :P
but it's perfect !!!<3


and the Chair ^_^
very sweet shape
and this is it's menu 


Basic info about the Product :

Name : TA 212 Bed Set 
From : :: Tartessos Arts :: Furniture

*****************

Now it''s time for the fashion tips ^_^

Full Body shoty
Hair
back picture of the Hair
From : CATWA
Name : CATWA RACHEL

Lingerie 
From :MAAI
Name : MAAI Wabi lingerie 
@BURLESQUE event
Date: February 1st to 15th, 2015

Shoes 
Close picture of the shoes
Shoes Hud
From : GAS Clothing Company
Name : GAS [Slink MESH Pumps Paris - 10x10 Colors w/HUD]

Pose 
From : :Belle Poses: 
Name : :Belle Poses: Sugar ~N~ Spice
- Not all the pack poses used -


Happy Shopping ^_^












No comments: