Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I am different Hello



Hello guys ^_^ 
another day and another update !! 
hope you're doing just fine 

Another update from Biker's Choice Fair !!
I want to let u know that it's going great
all great 
crowded 
people love to shop there 

I love it because it's different and I am different 
it's so my type 
these sexy leather styles are just wonderful 
and today I wanna show u biker's garage !!




Looks wonderful 
remind me of GTA style !!
love it 
so perfect for personal use or RP sims
Exclusive at the fair

also the full avatar and outfit are exclusive too





The Garage :
From : M.LAW Designs 
Name : .:M.LAW:. Bikers Garage 

Hair 
From : CATWA
Name : CATWA HAIR Jolie

Avatar - Mesh head - 
From : .:LV:. Lee Valentine Designs 
Name : ::LV:. Angie Mesh Head

Full Outfit 
From : Melak Fashion 
Name : ::MF:: Rockista


The Fair LM : Here


No comments: