Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am Falling


I am Falling
















Okay
.
.
After u've seen these picture I can tell this's one of the topic I enjoyed the most making it
as the pose was fun making 8 postions in 1 box
also I could change the box texture


This amazing box is from LostAngel
.
.
what made more fun that I felt so especial wearing Unique megastore skin which is one of the most amazing skin store in secondlife


also the epic hair n wornderfull dark Angel outfit
made me don't want to stop making these pictures


Skin , shape , n eyes : Unique MegaStore - Jessyca (( 1 , 2 , 3 ,4 , 5 ,6 ,10 ))
Hair : red Queen - [rQ]Threats~Ash*LOCKs@o1
Open Lips : [:T:] Parted lips (free) (( search it on marketplace ))

outfit : Delirium Style - Dark fairy Outfit
pose : LostAngel - [LA] Cubes! Pretty 'n' Punk

No comments: