Friday, February 13, 2015

Love is every where


Heyyy everyone !!
It's almost valentine 
you can smell love everywhere 

wish you all wonderful valentine day !!!

First I want to introduce you my new Partner in the blog
Marco 

From now on he's the one will be representing the male fashion for you

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!
Now I want to show u brand new product 
it will PERRRRRRRRRRRRFECT
for valentine !!


Isn't it wonderful ?!!
This product has 2 versions
Adult and PG
I am showing u a sample of the PG animation 
because u know my adult rule ;) 













I SHOWED U ONLY EXAMPLE OF EACH MENU !!!!
it includes 
3 Cuddels menus
serving 
sleeping
breakfast
friends

Really amazing !!!!

Let me tell u The info 

From : .: BeeDesigns:. 
Name : .: BeeDesigns:. Deeply in Love Pergola PG
As I mentioned There's Adult version too
Prims: 45
Price : L$249
********************************
Now the Fashion 


Marco :

Hair 
From : CATWA
Name : CATWA HAIR Tom 

Full Outfit w shoes
From : Melak Fashion
Name : ::MF:: Marco

Sandy's:

Hair 
From : Red Mint
Name : (r)M Hair, No.32'15

Dress 
From : :: PM :: PurpleMoon Creations 
Name : :: PM :: Wrapped Dress in Magenta MESH

Heel
From : [Mundos]
Name : [Mundos] Melisa Heels_TMP,Belleza,Maitreya&Slink

Pose 
From :  Overlow Poses 
Name :Overlow Poses - Pack 48

 The beautiful theme from 
Mystical Rental




Enjoooy



No comments: