Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Goth doll Style


Heya again !!
this look is one of my fav
maybe coz I am vampire so I love that dark n goth style
but also I really love all the stores which made the amazing look

So in my opinion this look will be perfect for any goth , vampire , lycan , blood dolls or dark life lovers

Let's see the style info :

skin:(  R E D ) M I N T - ( r )M ~ (Skin) Tan ~ No.07~(5)PRIME.FRK - NEW

Hair :^;^CaTwA^;^ Lamya HairStyle/Dark Browns

Dress :[ALIZA KARU] Line goth dress -
NEW

shoes :KristicA - Kiki Boots black
-NEW

1 comment:

Chris Jeffery said...

It will never be goth if everything's not black! Well oh well, you've made a perfect oufit from the corset top and the bubbly, layered dress! Of course, the hair and make-up added plus points to the whole doll theme. Bravo!