Wednesday, July 13, 2011

❀❀ My insider Eve ❀❀


Hello  everyone :D
I know I told I'll be back thursday but I couldn't help it when I saw these creations !

Just Beautiful and that all I can say about it!

Let's see what I exactly love about all this ....


First of all let's talk about the extraordinary New skin from [Al Vulo! Skin]

I called [ pollon ]
I wear the natural - Tan one and guys I LOVE this store but the most important I LOVE 
this new skin , it's perfect
to be honest my Fav was Miha1 but now Pollon changed everything
amazing details and pretty face

After that I'd like to talk about the Awesome ( 2 ) Hair from CaTwA
and yeah I said 2
well in fact I love playing mix and match
to have the AMAZING hair follow my steps 
1- Go to Catwa store
2- buy Hair called Marwa the color you love
3- buy Hair called Manar the same color you got Marwa in
4 - wear Marwa * upper one *
5- wear The LWR part of Manar and here you are
>>> Just so you know this color is Mocha from the dark brown pack


Now let's talk about the tree branch body cover which I LOVVVVE
it comes from the amazing store Roobix
and it called :  Vines of Eve

you shouldn't miss this one guys !! it's amazing and sooo well made 


now I'd love to talk about the pose I used it's from 
  Apple Spice
I took it from a pack called
Casual Static Poses

I love this pack alot
10 amazing poses inside it a lot of new original poses
really  Apple Spice  is one of my fav poses store in sl <333 it



No comments: