Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Classics



Hey guys ^_^
I know I am late today updating you
but was really buys :S

anyways my post today is pretty simple
I want to show u some awesome decorations I used in my house

I'll show you each part and tell you the names of the items xD



Candles set :
Serene Candles in Antique Water Basin

Frames :
Natural Experience Shadox 

The frames are 3D
I wanna show u closer look


I LOVE IT !!!!


Big flower 
Barrel Planter B Florals Cc

and now from up to down
1- Barrel Planter B Florals Bg
2-Rustic Heart Box Candies Aa
3-Nature's Bliss Tea Time Table B Black Cat
4-Stone Planter C  Floral Ad


From up to down

1- Ancient Candelabra Dark Weathered Iron
2-invisible prims victoria estate
3-See No Evil Statue
4-Mom's Countertop Herb Garden B

All the Decoration from :
StoraxTree 

****************************

Now the Fashion tip as usual :D





Hair 
From : CATWA
Name : CATWA FLEXI Katy

Full fit 
From : Asteria Creations
Name : Asteria Creations-"Me Amor" Jumpsuit-Fur Shawl-Lady Hat-Ivory

Pose 
From : Overlow Poses
Name : Overlow Poses - Pack 12

Enjoy ^_^



No comments: