Thursday, February 5, 2015

Queens of Natural


Hello guys ^_^
hope you're having wonderful day

Today I want you to know my mom
she's new blogger and she helped me in this post !!
I couldn't have done it with her :* xoxox

Were were reviewing 
an amazing landscape 

Let me show u !!

\\





really amazing
and have some cute animations too 
to have relaxed time !

Let me give you Basic info :

From : Bee Designs 
Name : .:Bee Designs:.Tropical ruins 
Price : L$ 449
Prims : 145

********************************

Now the fashion tip :


Mom's

Hair 
From: CATWA
Name :CATWA HAIR Aimee 



Dress and shoes 
From : Melak Fashion
Name : ::MF:: Mona Dress Colored brown - high slink

Sandy's 

Hair :
From: Calico Hair
Name : *Calico* Daphne 

Dress :
From: * TIFFANY DESIGNS * 
Name : TD Venezia Mesh Gown

Heel 
From: Melak Fashion
Name : ::MF:: Nagla White heel - high slink

Pose 
From: Label Motion
Name : -.label motion.- Dina Pose 


Enjoy !! xoxo

No comments: