Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My fav style of the month

Ello everyone! 
This post is really special coz It brings some amazing store with awesome creation together
now you can see The Hq Unique hair from catwa
and this A M A Z I N G new skin from red mint which amazed me when I first saw it
really the best skin in the store so far .

and this sexy top from delirium style you also can find another logos with another colors
and this super WOW pant from spirt
and the shoes from Opium

but now I should talk about this 2 x 1 Ao best Animation I've ever seen in sl 
from Vista of course .
and for sure I don't have to talk about this amazing vista store 
ofc everyone knows how perfect it is .

Now the style info :


Skin :(  R E D ) M I N T - ( r )M ~ (Skin) Tan ~ No.06~(1)PRIME - NEW

Hair :^;^CaTwA^;^ Jana Hair/Copper - NEW

Top :Delirium Style - D-Style - Tatta Top 02 - NEW

Pants : Spirit Store - Cler pants blue - NEW

Shoes : Opium Leather Heels

VISTA ANIMATIONS- COMBO PERFECT&DIVINE GIRL AO
 

No comments: