Thursday, July 14, 2011

My coffee beak ...


Hi hi everyone ... again LOL
While I was sitting in my office I remembered my amazing hero and fav Actor <3333 Daniel radcliffe<3333
and how his new Play << how to succeed in business without really trying >>
it's Awesome btw you must see it .
there was a song there I loved so much by Christopher J. Hanke calles << My coffee break >>
watch parts of it !!


so I decided to take my coffee break :p





If I can't take , my coffee break .. something in me die !!!!
hehe yeah I guess I am crazed about the play

here's the  style info :

I bet I don't have to talk about this look
it speaks for itself 
we start from hair , skin , nails <33
everything just likable and casual 
I really love that necklace it's sooo me haha
every girl need it truth me
I also love this top and the secy jeans
and what I love the most here is my heel OmG it's pretty amazing
  
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ pollon ]- Tan -  peacock 2 - NEW

Shape :yNtz shaPe's - Viviana - Female -
NEW

Hair :Me-I = Avril -
NEW

Top :.: Acid & Mala Creations - .:A&M:. Double Layer Top - Grunge Soul Project II  -
NEW
JUST REMEMBER DON'T GO TO the store go to the ( GSP ) store

Neckalce : I <3 FashiOn - {*I <3FashiOn*} - Tresaure Of Beauty -
NEW

Nails : PIXELFASHION - :)(: NAILS Collection AA -
NEW

shoes :PIXELFASHION - :)(: Allia Denim Platforms -
NEW

No comments: