Sunday, February 22, 2015

My modern world


Hello guys ^_^ 
In this post I wanted to show you my new modern Living room 
such amazing one 
new release mesh
high quality 
or should I say PERRRRRRFECT Quality <3

Let me show you the pictures






I believe the pictures speak for itself!!
but let me tell u some things :

To change Textures of the couch and Arm chair :
Click the base
The couch has couple animation menu
Get it by :
Click the back
You can use your own pictures in the TV by :
Drag your own pics in TV contents and reset scripts.

Now the Info :
Cat and Plant :


From : StoraxTree
Cat Name : Feline Treasures - Naptime - Solids Calico b
Plant Name : Stone Planter C Mixed Plant Am

The rest of the Room 
From : :: Tartessos Arts :: Furniture
Name : TA Sensation Couch Set 

*************************

Fashion Tip 


Hair :
From : Analog Dog
Name : AD - firenze

Dress :
From :  :: PM :: PurpleMoon Creations 
Name ::: PM :: Paris Dress in Magenta MESH


Happy Shopping <3


No comments: