Monday, February 9, 2015

My simple sweet life


Hey guys
Hope you're doing great ^_^

and wish you simple sweet life like mine

sooo
Let me show some cute things u should have ^_^
It makes the life better :D


and zoom


and zoom


and zoom LOOL


and the candle on the wall ^_^


Let me give u info

Table and Candle on the wall 

From : Fancy Decor 
Name of Table : FD: Round Wire Table (Weathered)
Name of Candles : FD: Vertical Candles

Teddy Basket 
From : !! Follow US !! 
Name : !! Follow US !! I <3 my BF basket (condom)

Roses :
From : CATWA 
Name : CATWA Lying Rose

*******************************

Fashion ^_^


Hair 
From : CATWA 
Name : CATWA HAIR Grace
- COMING SOON -

Top 
From : DeliriumStyle
Name : :: D-Style - Knotted Shirt w.HUD ::

Skirt 
From : [ Vertice ]
Name : [ Vertice ] Chained Curvy Mini Skirt

Heel 
From : .: KC :. Couture
Name : .:KC:. PARIS for Slink High & Belleza Venus 

E N J O Y 



No comments: