Monday, February 9, 2015

Perfect date


Hey guys ^_^

hope you're all fine :)

it's only few days for valentine 
and I keep trying to get you all the amazing creations for it

today's product can be really perfect for Valentine
it's simple
can be anywhere 
and can make perfect date!


This is not normal table 

I am serious !

It contains A LOT of animations 
you can never imagine how amazing is it 
There're 2 version of it
PG
&
Adult

Today I am reviewing the PG because as u know we don't review +18 items 
soooo
Let me showing u A SAMPLE of the animations inside !!


















As I mentioned these were just sample of the animations in there
Also you have big menu of food 
so you can get what you desire 

Let me give u basic info :

From : *~Aphrodite Shop~* 
Name : Valentine "Royal"  Couple Silver Table (PG) 
Prims : 21
Price : L$ 1150

******************************




Paul's
*************
Outfit 
From: [LaVian&C0] 
Name : [LaVian&C0] HOMME F/W2015- Steam Punk Bandit Hoodie/Pants 1

Sandy's
**************
Hair 
From : TRUTH
Name : TRUTH HAIR Sally

Outfit 
From : Melak Fashion 
Name : ::MF:: Margo Red


Happy shopping

No comments: