Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sunday Morning


Hello guys ^_^

I wish this's good day for for u :)

In second life you can find all sort of people
all religions and all colors
from everywhere in the world 

and my post today for Christian people .. 
<< soon for other religions >>

Every sunday morning people are gathering in the church 
or when they're getting married 
they get to choose their perfect Church 
in there 2 people become one

for that I wanted to show u the perfect sl mesh church 
it's perfect fir for wedding planners .. Rp sim designer
and if you're planning your own sim or your own wedding 

you will get one in very high quality

Let me show you pictures 

1st : overall view


2nd focused view






I believe I don't have to talk much about this
the pictures spoke much better !!
all I can say I am in love with this product!!

such wonderful building and well decorated <3 <3

Basic info :

From :  .:M.LAW:.
Name : .:M.LAW:. Church v2
Prims : 232
Price : L$ 990

*********************************

Now the fashion Tip :



Hair :
From : CATWA
Name : ^;^CaTwA^;^ Yuri HairStyle

Full Outfit 
From : Addams - Clothing & Footwear
Name : Addams // Outfit Tyra 


Enjoy it ^_^


No comments: