Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sexy arab



Hey everyone ^_^
I am sorry I don't update u as much as before but with being busy the internet connection is aweful
but when I saw this new product I couldn't help it
I was trying my best to shoot it for u

I even made this dress to match the view LOL :D

let me show u pictures !!













in it you can fund more than awesome animation
it's perfect cozy set
and the details!
INSANE!!!
YOU CAN NEVER IMAGINE !!
I tried to take pictures as much as I can but  u still have got to see this in world!!!

Info
From : .:M.LAW:.
Name : .:M.LAW:.  Ranch 
Prims : 500 - full furnitured -
Price : L$ 990

****************
What Am I wearing : 

Hair :
CATWA HAIR Mia



New release From
Melak Fashion 

Or u can buy The red dress with jewelery and Shoes



Enjoy it ^_^

No comments: