Thursday, January 22, 2015

Alone at night


Hello everyone 
Hope you're having good day
unlike me :/
it's been really rough today in sl
I started with grey world
and they my inventory didn't load at all
I tried everything
clearing cash and deleting the old info
it missed my work 
really tough !!
and then it happened to Paul too
After that I lost connection for long time
and ended up alone tonight :S

but after everything came to normal
I thought of updating first thing I should do is
updating the blog
and give you some times
it will be for girls this time because Paul left to sleep

sooo
Here're my tips

Hair :
From : Catwa
Name : ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Evie Hair

Top :
From : AVALE 
Name : .:AVALE:. Hipsta 
exclusive for Hipster Fair!

Necklace :
Close picture :
From : .: RealEvil Industries :. 
Name : **RE** ReVoX Necklaces - BG - MOM

Pant :
From : GizzA
Name :GizzA - Snakeskin Legging [Red]

Shoes :
Close Picture
From :  .: KC:. Couture
Name : .:KC:. VENEZIA Heels for Slink High & Belleza Venus 

Enjoy it <3

No comments: