Saturday, January 24, 2015

Lost


Hello ^_^
again lol

Do I post too much ? 
actually I feel like lost xD
but there're too many amazing releases in sl
I don't want you to mess any of this 
I want to keep updated ! :D

soo
this look
as much as it's simple as much as I LOVE it 

I don't want to talk too much
I'll just give you the tips ;)

Full body shot


Hair :
From : Catwa 
Name : ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Ruby Hair  
Don't forget to visit catwa new store
and here's bloggers news
press for better view

Jewel :
From : Delirium Style 
Name : :: D-Style - Yara Jewel set ::
The earing and necklace hud are alike

Top :
From :Sky Main Store
Name : Sky - Pin Up Retro
8 colors
LM

Pant :
From : *Insomnia Store*
Name :*IS* Classic Pants 
Changing color hud

Shoes :
close look

fatpack hud
From : .: KC :. Couture 
Name :.:KC:. Cheryl for Slink High Feet & Belleza Venus 

Enjoy it :*

No comments: