Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sharing a memory


Hello girls ^_^
again :D
OH MY GOD
today I wanna share with you a memory
something actually made my day !!!
when I first joined second life LONG LONG LONG time ago

I was teleported to that place !
and found it as my home 
WOW
it used to be full with people 
there I did learn how to press - edit -
and I knew there was something called - inventory - lol

idk if  it brings to you any memories but I am so excited to see it again after years 
and I am not noob at all :P

anyways after sharing my story
let me give some fashion tip for the day :D

Hair :
TRUTH HAIR Neria

Top :
.:AVALE:. Lucy .Toffy
NEW
another color available 

Pants :
Delirium style 
:: D-Style - Legit Pants
Many colors available 

Shoes :
Perch - Dakota Boots 
Many colors available


Have an amazing day / night :* 

No comments: