Saturday, January 31, 2015

Don't walk alone at night


Hello guys ^_^
hope you're doing well :D 
It's been long time since I bloged dark theme post
because I was focus on valentine posts xD

but it's time to post u again about dark looks

and personally
I reallllly  Love this look
soo amazing and I am really sure U will love it too ^_^

Click the picture for better view

Hair 
From : CATWA
Name : CATWA HAIR Jessie

Top :
From : Delirium Style
Name : :: D-Style - Obvilion Shine Sweater w.HUD ::
The Hud

Skirt
From : Riske Mainstore
Name : Riske - Seduce Leather Mini (Red)
Many colors are available 
@Fashion Fair 2015 
Starts Feb 1st

Clutch 
From : Revolver 
Name : r. Sinful Clutch
Many colors are available 
@Fashion Fair 2015 
Starts Feb 1st

Heel
From : .: KC :. Couture 
Name : .:KC:. GIORGIA for Slink High Feet
FatPack Hud

Pose 
From : Aerial poses and props
Name : AE Bag poses 1

and I don't want to mention the place of the great theme 



Enjoy it ^_^


No comments: