Sunday, January 18, 2015

The dark side of me


Hey everyone ^_^
this is my second post of the day

In this post you can see that other side of me
most of people see the blogger as a cute girly girl who is into fashion so much 
and love pink ^_^
but no :D
Not all of us :D
For example I am hybrid ^,..,^
That means vampire and lycan lol
I love dark places 
and Haloween is my favorite holiday lol

I love bikes and races !
and yeah I can use Guns ! :D :D

so speaking of that I gonna show u some tips of the dark side of me  

Bike :
Turlaccor Custombike Viragio - Extreme
Marketplace :
InWorld Store 

Hair :
.ploom. Lynette

Top :
 GizzA - Asymmetric Leather Tank [Black]
Many colors available 

Skirt :
Tabou Irresistible
::TI::VIKI Skirt

Boot :
[Al-Hanna] Pretty Boots Mesh
Many colors available

Gun :
!Fairlight PLD-08 Pistols 1.1 

Pose :
NOT IN SECOND LIFE ATM



No comments: