Friday, January 23, 2015

Wedding Guide


Hello everyone
Wish today is better day for everybody xD

As I told you before I am getting married soon
and Ofc I want it to be the best day in my life
I was thinking about what should I wear
and how to choose my dress 

I know all girls can be stressed when they choose their dress
some dresses looks great on the AD pic and shit when you wear it
and trust me , some other have really bad AD pic but looks wonderful when you wear it

so I wanted to make you complete wedding Guide for dresses
the guide will be in 2 posts
only only this post

and this post I'll review Dresses from 4 stores
The rest of  the stores will be posted in the next wedding guide


Hair store Used

Let me Put each dress and Let u know what is it 


TS-Bridal-Brie- White

Hair from :


Armony
Armony Vintage Bridal Complete

Hair from : 


 - Maai 
MAAI - " Bree " mesh wedding dress / Lolas / White

Hair from :



TS-Bridal-Zoe-White

Hair from :



 - Maai 
MAAI - " Dela " wedding gown / Lolas / Silver

Hair from :


Phenix "Giselle" Bridal Gown Dress

Hair from :




 - Maai 
MAAI - " Hata " wedding gown / Lolas

Hair from :



TS-Bridal -Becca White & Silver lace

Hair from :



 - Maai 
MAAI - " Lornna " wedding gown / Lolas

Hair from :



Phenix "Jocey" Bridal Wedding Gown Dress

Hair from :





 - Maai 
MAAI - " Verna " wedding gown / Lolas

Hair from :



 - Maai 
MAAI - " Wirna " wedding gown / Lolas / White

Hair from :

I do not want to gotget the awesome theme land
From :

To be Continued 
xD








No comments: