Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lost in you



Hello guys and girls
hope u all doing good ^_^

Today I wanna just say how lucky I am
Yeah
someday I thought my life turned upside down
and I left the 2 things I love the most - photography and fashion -
I thought I was dammed
but hell no !!!

one day I got my life back <3
I got him
chance or luck or maybe destiny 
call it whatever you want

it's just for me , life is never ended by losing something or someone 
God has better plan for u
never give up
because someone else wish to have half of what u got already 

Now let me give the fashion tip of the day :D

What I wear :

Hair :
*Calico* Rosalie 

Gown :
MAAI Gwen gown * White
Many colors are available 

Heel :
ArisAris ~B&W  AA77 Femme Fatale Stilettos
Hud contains many colors

What Paul wears :
Full outfit 
From Damien Fate
FATEwear Suit - Willard - Ocean
many colors available 

Mp link 
Inworld store :

Pose :
PURPLE POSE - PURPLEPoseBall73

Have fun
and
Enjoy your life :*




No comments: