Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Spread the Love


Hello Guys and Girls ^_^
Hope you're having wonderful day

Finally I finished my exams \o/ \o/ \o/
and I'll start focus more on my second life :P

idk why am I telling u this but I am happy so I wanted to share the news hahaha

Soo The valentine again !!
so close :D :D

I want everyone to share some unique moments 
so I am here to spread the love :D :D 

I am going to show u today 


This !!!

it is kind of ... PERFECTION !!
unique 
perfectly made
high detailed!!!
just P E R F E C T

I loved it once I saw it and I loved it more when I tried it with Paul!!

Let me share what I saw with you 

First this is the same but from another view

saw the light ?!
I love that :D

so the place contain 2 section 
the sofa and the boat 

First the boat 

when you and your loved one sit you will get menu showing the animations 


This is the boat menu 

it has a lot of wonderful animation ofc I couldn't picture them all but let me show 
some samples 




the 4 picture are from the cuddles menu 
because I don't share - Adult - + 18 in my blog :P
but also it's new animations
and unique as the cuddles 

then we get to the sofa part
when you sit there it has a menu too 
but this time
with more options and more animations 
and more fun ;) xD


This the menu 

and I'll show u samples from
Cuddles
Cuddles2
cuddles3
Friends 







Ofc you can click the pictures for bigger and clearer view

There're single animations too
by sitting on the rug or pillow 

MORE BASIC  INFO ABOUT THE PRODUCT :
From : *M.Law Designs* 
LM : HERE
MP : Here
The Product name : .:M.LAW:. Maresias Pier 
Prims : 93
Material : Mesh
Permission : COPY - MODIFY - NO TRANSFER
Price : 399

But What about fashion here ?
Wanna know what me and paul wore while trying this ?


Full body picture first

and then The info 
*****************
Paul 
Full Outfit 
From : Hanauma Bay Clothiers
The outfit name : Day at the Rink

Me 
Hair :
From : Calico Kitty Shops
Hair name : *Calico* Melora

Necklace :


From : Swallow
Necklace Name : ^^Swallow^^ Necklace HeartWings
The hud has more colors !!

Outfit :
From : Sky Main Store 
Outfit Name : Sky - Valentina Dress 

Shoes :

From :  .: KC:. Couture
Name : .:KC:. EVA for Slink High & Belleza Venus

Happy shopping :D

















No comments: