Friday, January 9, 2015

Sweet View

Press the picture for better Quality
Press the picture for better Quality


Hey ^_^
Today I am not only brining you some tips of sexy fashion
but also a tip for beautiful decoration for your sim

Well actually in my land I have a small beach
and around sl there are many beach decoration
but I could hardly find High quality beautiful  decoration for my beach

But God
Once I saw thing I decided to get it to give my beach better view
and I am planning to have unique dance with my sweet heart  on it ^_^ 

you can see clear view of in the second picture 
it's
 {Greymoon Designs} - Water Pavilion *Dark Wood
14 prims/LI 
Approx 8/8 size without the plants and the bridge.
Buy it from MP HERE
OR

Now let me show u the tips of my fashion look
which I so decide to have my dance in it ;)

Hair :
CATWA HAIR [Silky]

Jewl Set :
Delirium style 
:: D-Style - Yara Jewel set ::

Dress
 _ ADORE IT  SO SEXY _
- Many colors available -
.::Dead Dollz::. Half Measures - Cocktail dress

Heel : 
.: KC:. Couture
.:KC:. BELLA Heels for TMP Ouch! Feet 

Happy shopping ^_^

No comments: