Friday, January 16, 2015

New girl in town




Hello girls ^_^
this post for you


To be honest I was board waiting for my friend to log in
so I wanted to pick a place to go to
and I found a town
lol
I like it it's just like real
so I thought I'd just make new post
and give you some cool fashion tips from there

Pose :
LOSTANGEL
[LA] Licensed to Thrill

Hair :
CATWA HAIR MissFortune

Necklace :
RealEvil Industries 
**RE** ReVoX BloodHeart Necklace RLV
what I love about this necklace 
that I can change color from the hud , so it matchs anything
and I can change text ^_^
so I wrote down mine and Paul's name :D :D :D
you can get it from
or

Dress and boot from :
 .: KC:. Couture

Boot name : 
.:KC:. REVENGE Boots - Slink High & Belleza Venus 

Dress name : 
.:KC:. SELENA Dress 5 Mesh Sizes+Fitmesh

Enjoy ^_^


No comments: