Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Best day


Hey guys ^_^
how're you today ?
wish everything is going xD

actually it's not what it seems
it's not my wedding yet
bur I still plan for it
very close
we started to talk about date and prepare for it

so I am seriously now found of weeding dresses and places etc
and I find it amusing sharing it with you
coz I know most of us get stressed when it comes to wedding
so the info can be good guide for you

so let me show you this ...

ceremony

Lounge

reception

This is a full wedding set 
include 3 parts with 3 rezz boxes 
ceremony
Lounge
reception

it designed for  Autumn
and ofc you can modify it a bit by removing some things to make it fit all times
but I want it to show it to you as it is

now let me give you closer look for each part

1st ceremony :





2nd Lounge


Finally reception



all chairs and sofas in the set
each of it contain animation menu 
which look like


for me I was amazed when I saw it
and I may really consider using it in my wedding

such cozy perfect wedding 
who wants more ?

Let me tell you 
Basic info about the Product 

From : Your Dreams
Name : : Wedding Sweet Autumn ::
Prims :
ceremony = 731
Lounge = 517
 reception = 374

The 3 parts = 1622 Prims
Price : L$ 3500

************************

Now the fashion





Hair :
From : CATWA
Name : CATWA HAIR Aimee 
Fashion Fair 2015 
Event Exclusive

Dress and earing 
From : ღC e l e s t i n a s  W e d d i n gღ
Name : .:(CW):. Samy Diamond Weddings 

If wanna rent in a beautiful place
like this land in the picture 

From : Mystical Rentals
Plz visit :
MP 













No comments: