Friday, January 23, 2015

Love in Japan


Hey again ^_^
I don't know if I post too much but I can'r keep myself from doing it
I can't hide things from you :P

in today post I wanna show u something that I really enjoyed it the most
and made my day !!!!!
It's japanese small temple
it's wonderful !!!!!!!
has those cute couple and single poses!!!
that beside the perfection of its quality !!!
it takes you to japan lol :D

Let me show u

Outside
Inside
When you sit there you will get a menu 


and when you press Single menu

you get the single animations which are


And couple menu


and because the Love animation doesn't show u the names
of the animations like the single one
I took quick picture of them to show you










this is the first product write *LOVE* in the menu 
and show the real meaning of love!!!!

I really enjoyed trying this and showing it to you

The product has ringing bell and that doesn't show in the pictures LOL

Basic info about the product :
From : CHEZ MOI FURNITURES
Name : *CHEZ MOI FURNITURES* Sakura no Hana Temple

and as usual I don't forget to give the fashion tips
Full Body picture

Paul's :
Shirt & Jeans
From : Gizza
Shirt Name : Gizza - Pierre sleeve shirt
Jeans Name : Gizza - Pierre Buttoned Jeans

Me :

Hair :
From : Catwa 
Name : CATWA HAIR Aimee 
NOT YET IN SL
Soon @Fashion Fair 2015 Event Exclusive

Top :
From :***The Toxic Candy***
Name : {TC}DO Jacket M

Necklace :
From : Delirium Style
Name : D-Style - Rope Necklace w.HUD

Pant:
From : Gizza 
Name :GizzA - Valerie Cropped Pants 

Shoes :
Closer picture 
From : [LaVian&C0] 
Name : [LaVian&C0] FW2015 Celestine 4in1 Pumps Bagged

and Ofc The beautiful theme from 
Mystical Rental


















No comments: