Saturday, January 24, 2015

Doing it together


Hello guys ^_^
Hope you're doing just fine :D

As I mentioned yesterday I am looking for the perfect room for my future daughter
as decorating my house ^_^
and yeah Paul and I started to live together now
I love it when we doing it together
decorating and choosing things ^_^
even when we work
I love him being around all the time :D

anyway let me show u today's room





What I love about this room
it has both bed and crib
so you can get it for new born and will still be use till she grows up a bit
or you can put 2 children there

I love how girly and pink it is

Now Let me get the basic info to u :

From : 
{Greymoon Designs} 
Name : {Greymoon Designs} - Little Girl's Nursery Set 
Prims : 58
Price : L$ 1035

Now small tip of fashion

Paul's town in the main picture :
From : Hanauma Bay Clothiers
Name : HBC - Workout / Beach Towel

What I wear :
if not clear
here's quick picture :


From : Maai 
Name : MAAI - " Frai " corset lingerie / Lolas / version B


Happy shopping xoxox 






No comments: