Sunday, January 25, 2015

He says that I am an angel


Hey guys ^_^
it's the third post today for me
not much right ? :P

Actually after deciding not to post again today
I went to explore some places 
and I found this cute statues of an angel :D

Then it reminds me of Paul
who used to say to me that you're an Angle ^_^
I am not - Lovers talk - LOL
He reminds me of my mom heheh :D

anyways
when I saw that I wanted to capture the moment
and ofc share it with you as usual

Front Picture

Back Picture

and here're the Tips :

Hair 
From : analog dog island
Name : .b - mizu  

Necklace :
Close Picture

The Hud
From : .: RealEvil Industries :. 
Name : **RE** ReVoX Necklaces - BG - MOM

Earing and Ring 
From : Swallow Skin and Accessory
Name of the earing : Swallow Chic Earrings
Close Picture
The Hud


Name of the Ring : Swallow Chic Ring
Close Picture
The Hud

Top :
The Hud
From : *Stars*Fashion*
Name :*Stars*Fashion* Kara

Pant :
From : GIZZA CREATIONS MAINSTORE
Name : GizzA - Josie Pants 
More colors available

Heel :
Close Picture
From : ArisAris MainStore
Name : ArisAris ~B&W  Pin-up Peeptoes

Pose 
From : . Overlow Poses .
Name : Overlow Poses - Pack 47
- The pack has more animation -

Happy shopping ^_^




No comments: