Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The demon has been released



Hello everyone ^_^

I know I agreed with you from the start that I won't post anything but my style xD
To be honest , I don't wear or appear like that at all LOL
but I LOVE IT
I love theme and the style 
not to wear it but to watch !!
I admire it very much
remind me of the perfect horror movie :D

so I decided to share it with because I know how important role play in secondlife
and this style can really be a hit for those who rp this

also you can wear it in parties 
or maybe save it for next halloween lol -jk - :P

anyway let me show u better look


I believe you love it too :D
so here're the tips :

Hair :
^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Jessica HairStyle

Fit :
Tchelo's Maillot Vogue One
at the Event here

Wings and ears :
::Tabou Irresistible:: 
::TI:: Under Sea Wings V2
::TI:: Under Sea Earpieces V1+ V2

Shoes :
Better view first
[LaVian&C0] FW2015 Clover Platform Pumps

Necklace :

Pose :
Glitterati 
CLOSED

I won't forget the beautiful theme place


Enjoy :*




No comments: