Friday, January 16, 2015

forever yours





Hello everyone 
hope you're having a wonderful day
For me yeah
my day is so good 
I am having a wonderful time with me beloved boyfirend Paul
I just wanted to share this moment with you
I am so happy and I wish you all guys happiness too ^_^

and I'll give the fashion tips for today

First What I wear :

Hair :
TRUTH HAIR Qopi

Dress :
from : Tiffany Designs
*TD* Salsa Dress with Appliers *Grey
More colors available 

Shoes :
R.icielli - LEXIE High Heels for TMP Ouch! Feet


What Paul wears :
Full outfit ( with shoes )
from : Cestar Store
" Social Kit Outfit HUD " : 4 Custom / 12Type - Liquid - FITTED
such a wonderful outfit with many colors to choose from the hud !
very stylish , I love it 

okaay guys and girls
hope u enjoyed this
and have a happy shopping :*

No comments: