Thursday, January 22, 2015

Arab's got fashion


Hello again ^_^

Today I wanna talk about something really did upset me !
well if you don't know
I am Egyptian !
Yes , I am

and I joined second life first time in 2005
since that that
whenever I tell someone I am Egyptian I hear these kind of comments 
WOW , HUH ? , ARE U SERIOUS ?
I was laughing at first
thought they said that because it's first time to meet someone from Egypt in sl or something
but one time I asked someone 
Why ? , why do you say wow ?

Them he replied ,
- I didn't think any arabic girl will be so fashionable .. I thought they just wear things
on their heads and black wide dresses .. or Are u only like that in sl ?-

Ouch , That really hurt!!
We're Arab and we have fashion 
some wears - Hijab - yes and some doesn't
and who wears Hijab also has fashion !!

We can wear and match out shoes with boot
we can wear shirts and jeans 
we rock !!

I am sure not everybody thinks that way
but I waned to make it clear for those who think we're backworld , closed minded and can't wear
I want to say
Arab's got fashion
got open minded
got everything anyone has !

Sorry guys if I made it so serious post
but it really pissed me off

anyways :D
it's fashion tips time 
here's full body picture


Hair :
From : Catwa 
Name :^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Rosa HairStyle
- ONLY BANGS USED IN THE PICTURE -

Outfit :
From : BAD REVENGE 
Name : BR : VINTAGE VALENTINA RED MESH OUTFIT 
different colors available

Boots :
Closer picture 

Hud 
From : ! Maci ~ Sky Garden !
Name : !! maci ~ Belladonna Boots 

Enjoy it
xoxo




No comments: