Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cute Little surprise


Hello everyone ^_^

hope you're all doing great :D
it's been really busy day today
but I couldn't forget updating you with new amazing releases and offers :D

Let me show you the full shot


First this cute ladder ^_^
adorable and coming in time ...
VALENTINE !!! very soon guys
and we all need these cute little things for decorations 
and to surprise our loved ones xoxo

so the ladder is such cute decoration for your house ore store 
and the quality is great
it's small but I love it's details !!
really it must have

Second the Outfit 
it's AMAZING
not because I sell it :P
but because it's complete outfit
comes with the high heel
and L$99 O N L Y 
I won't talk about the details
because u have eyes to see :P 

I won't talk so much but here're the tips ^_^

Ladder 
From : !! Follow US !! 
Name : !! Follow US !! Black ladder - Valentine (love)

Hair 
From : TRUTH HAIR
Name : TRUTH HAIR Nathalia

Outfit 
From : ::MF:: Melak Fashion
Name : ::MF:: Nagla - Black

Pose 
From : Aerial poses
Name : Bag poses (2)

E N J O Y

No comments: