Thursday, January 29, 2015

Morning coffee


Hello guys ^_^
Hope you're doing great 

I've been looking for cute coffee table to put outside my bed room for long time
yeah there're many out there but I wanted something super simple and cute

and finally I found this 


it really fits the place
and looks so simple and cozy

and I put 2 cup of coffee


 and simple flower 
- the flower is not yet for sale -

so I wanted to share it with you

The chairs has some nice simple animations


and here's the Menu


Let me give you the basic info 

The table and chairs + Coffee 

From : Fancy Decor
Table set Name : FD: Bistro Table
Coffee Name : FD: Demitasse

*******************
and as usual I am sharing with you the fashion tip 


Hair 
From : Ploom
Name : .ploom. Vinnie 

Top 
From : GIZZA CREATIONS 
Name : GizzA - Oversize Knit Top

Pant 
From : Delirium Style
Name : :: D-Style - Avril Jeans w.HUD ::

Shoes :
From : .: KC :. Couture 
Name : .:KC:. ANNA Heels for Slink High & Belleza Venus

Enjoy it :* 




No comments: